Oh yeah, this baby’s coming back. Expect a new post every other week – I’ll collect my faves that I’ve found and post them here. Or, feel free to follow me on Spotify to keep up with what I’m listening to!
Now for the good stuff – new music I’m jamming to:
- Ariana Grande – 7 Rings: Come on, shit’s amazing. Girl power to the maxxx.
- Mike Posner – Noah’s Ark: Lil Detroit babe, finally getting us some solid new music.
- Maren Morris – GIRL: Um, so now that everyone knows the perfection that is Maren (thanks @ The Middle), can we please appreciate this amazing new release?! More girl power, for that friend you just want to give a hug & tell it’s going to be okay.
- J. Cole – MIDDLE CHILD: Tbh, didn’t understand the hype. Then I listened to it. Now, I am the hype. AMAZING.
- Carly Rae Jepsen – Party For One: Honestly, Carly has come so far… Call Me, Maybe to Cinderella on Broadway to a bangin’ new pop song. Basically, f you boy, I’ll just dance by myself without you BYE.
- Julia Michaels – Happy & What a Time: New EP from one of my favorite, most underrated artists. It’s so real and honest and perfect. Happy is my 2019 vibe, and What a Time brings on all the feels. Also, Niall is in that one & he sounds SO much older, it’s crazy.
- Sara Marie Barron – Does She & Let Me Be Yours: Hi, you’ve never heard of this Detroit girl, but you def will soon… Does She is my current jam (think, falling asleep singing it) & Let Me Be Yous is so heartfelt. Her vibe is like a souls-y pop/blues, and I have no doubt you’ll love her, too.
- Jake McArthur – Drunk at 3AM: Another one you’ve probably never heard of, but again, you will. Super great vibe, Detroit native, and hung out singing in Nashville the past year. New music coming soon, and I’m personally pumped to hear it.
- FLETCHER – Undrunk: The reality of being drunk & making mistakes… Super real, super good.
- X Ambassadors – BOOM: One of those “I feel like a badass today” songs. Classic X Ambassadors, really.
- Hunter Hayes – Heartbreak: Not to be mistaken for “Somebody’s Heartbreak” also by him, this new release is freaking adorable. It throws me back to the times when I was in love with him… Still am, tbh.
- Lost Kings – FU4E: Oh look, the perfect “fuck you” song! Also added this to my workout playlist bc duh.
- WALK THE MOON – Timebomb: I just love this band so much, and their new music has yet to disappoint. I want to blast this with the windows down on a sunny day… Sigh.
- Tiesto – Grapevine (Tujamo Remix): Classic, awesome EDM. Perfect for a workout playlist & to get that heartbeat goin’.