Public Relations & Marketing Professional
As a current Account Manager for Pierce Public Relations and almost 10 years of professional PR, communications and marketing experience, this industry is more than a job – it’s a passion.
I’ve landed coverage for clients in a variety of publications, including The Tennessean, the Chicago Tribune, the Nashville Business Journal, ClickOnDetroit (WDIV), Rolling Stone, Variety, USA Today and The Associated Press.
As a Communication major and Broadcasting minor in college, sharing stories has always been my favorite. I create and edit videos for both personal and professional use and can always be found with my camera in hand.
I’m always looking for ways to give back to my community, which is why I volunteer with nonprofits and serve on the Marketing and Fund Development committee at Alternatives for Girls in Detroit, MI.
The Highlights in Numbers
Organizations I helped start
Social media accounts I manage
Fun Facts About Bri
Aside from my love of PR and marketing, there’s quite a few other interesting things I’ve accomplished and enjoy in my life, like:
- I was born on Oscars night
- I have written and self-published a poetry book
- I was in the inaugural class of Alpha Delta Pi’s national 30 under 30
- I taught competitive dance for 10 years
- I have a bucket list goal of running for public office one day
- I love a good speakeasy bar
The Latest Thoughts on My Blog
- Sip Happens: Quarantine Drink EditionI went live on Instagram with my (poor) mother to share some of the fun drinks we’ve been collecting to try over the summer. While summer might look a little different this year, we thought it’d be fun to give all of you the recipes to try right now at home!
- Make a Wish, Take a Chance, Make a ChangeYesterday was a really rainy day in Nashville, and I’m not sure why, but I really started reflecting on my life overall. For some reason, the song Breakaway by Kelly Clarkston came into my head, and it reminded me ofContinue reading “Make a Wish, Take a Chance, Make a Change”
- Stop Letting People Push You AroundI’ve always been that naive girl – which is ironic, since I’m usually the one to voice my opinion – but I am way too trusting with people in all areas. From boys to jobs, I tend to believe whatContinue reading “Stop Letting People Push You Around”